Thursday, 20 October 2011

Another little change - working in the living room..

A day on which I feel so enriched 充實.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and it took me some time to fall back to my sleep. I dreamt that I got a daughter! =_=' And I dreamt of my dad too... Today I spent most of the time on working on the anthology again - added two more cases and got translated the quotes to be displayed at the launch event. I felt good when I finished the task. I think I can concentrate on something and get the job done well. I worked with my laptop in the living room (the dining table) instead of staying in my room. Maybe I wanted a change. Sometimes it's better to work in places outside of the bedroom!

I don't like such a cold weather. I still feel itchy with my skin from time to time - over the past two days it's my shoulder that got itchy?! But the cold weather overwhelmed the itchy feeling. I did book an appointment to see the locum again next Tuesday. Am I getting addicted to seeing doctors? =_=' Hopefully my body will be getting better so that I don't need to see the doctor again....

I had a bath for the first time and I felt so good! (though at the end of the bath I felt a bit dizzy :(  )

Lunch: last night's leftovers and sausage roll! Soooooooooooooo lazy!

Dinner: 

I took the idea from Jane of 'Ricebowltales'; I used salmon instead of sea bass. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! :) I'll try again next time if I get a seabass! Thanks for the recipe! It inspired me!

    ReplyDelete