Tuesday, 4 October 2011

fruit & GBK burgers are what it takes to make me happy :)

It seems these days I can be asleep till around 8 a.m., which is a bit different from before when I kept waking up around 5 or 6 a.m. Also I tend to dream more often. Not sure if it’s a good or bad thing. I think I had such a sound sleep that I didn’t know if my flatmate had gone to work; normally if she goes to work, I’ll hear the sound of the door opening and closing but this morning I wasn’t aware of any sound. I was a bit lazy at the beginning. 

Having had my breakfast, I started to think about what kind of things I needed to do today or this month. I went out for gym around 11:20 a.m. The free shuttle bus didn’t come till 20 minutes later, thanks to the Tory conference which made the bus change its route. I did my ‘running’ machine as usual, had a shower, then went to supermarkets to buy some foodstuff. I wanted to buy fruit and vegetables mainly, as I feel like I haven’t eaten enough of them. But the fruit that I wanted to buy, e.g. blueberry and raspberry were so expensive; I guess their peak season has gone. I think if I didn’t control myself, I could end up buying loads of fruits and vegetables, which were good for my health, but not good for my purse and for carrying them home! 

I had lunch late. Then I started doing the online assessment for my Boots Christmas job application. As expected, those questions were scenario ones that tested one’s customer care skills. To be honest, I struggled a bit..  

I should do my ACCA revision but looking at the piles of notes and textbooks discouraged me. I wanted to work on writing but there wasn’t much time left before I had to go out again. I guess both ACCA revision and writing require me to have a lot of time to focus on them or I better not start working on them. 

I saw the locum again. This time I asked her to prescribe me some anti-histamine tablets. Hopefully I won't have any more rash and itchness. Actually my skin seems to be getting better over the past few days; I'm not sure if it's because I stopped using the shower gel with perfume ingredients. I've never thought I'd get allergic to anything; maybe I've taken things for granted that I didn't notice the little symptoms I may have before?!

Happy to had nice dinner at GBK tonight. :) To be happy can be quite easy and simple...

Lunch: last night's pork minute steak + vegetables

 Dinner at GBK: oh a new burger that's so tempting.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment