Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Family workshop at art gallery (2)

Volunteering at the art gallery for their family workshop again today.

I wasn't feeling well before I went to the art gallery; I had diarrhea just before I set off. :(  I was feeling ok then. As I had my breakfast late (around 10 a.m.), I only had a banana before I went out and I thought I should be ok till 4 p.m. when I finished volunteering. I was ok till after the workshop had started - I felt quite dizzy, hot and felt like throwing up! :(  I went to the toilet, knelt down for a while and felt a bit better. I'm not sure if the room was too warm (while the outside was cold), if I was dehydrated (after diarrhea and being in a warm room), or if I had any other health problems, or all of them that contributed to my feeling sick. :(  Anyway, I got a bit better after getting back to the workshop and could work till it finished! I got better after having some snacks and I had a short nap after going home. Poor me. How come I'm so weak?!

Today's workshop was the same as yesterday but we had a different layout in the two studios where the workshop took place. There were still lots of people attending - 230 people! I still helped look after the section where children had printouts with black paint on their hands. :)  Some little kids were cute!! I saw a number of them come with their grandparent(s). They were quite happy with their art work and enjoyed the activity. :)

Family workshop at art gallery: my big hand! :p

Breakfast: pastry from Morrisons

That was steak & kidney pastry! 

Dinner: shredded pork with tofu (yesterday's leftover; I added mushroom tonight), scrambled eggs with tomato, broccoli (from Waitrose, which was really good!)
Quite a big portion for me! But I could eat them all! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment