Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Messy day, all out of plan

Having been home for two days, it was time to come out today!

The weather was still not good. Changing all the time between showers and sunshine. It was also quite cold. I don't like cold weather because my hands and feet would be cold too! >_< I was thinking of going out to gym in the morning but first I got a call from a friend who was so upset by our ex-employer; then the electrician gave me a call when I just got changed and was prepared to go out; he said he'd come to my flat in half an hour. So I waited, and waited... it turned out he arrived 1.5 hours later, around 1:45 p.m. I missed the chance to try the Japanese lunch with VIP. :(  Finally we have a new controller for the extractor fan after the electrician replaced the old one. I had late lunch after the electrician had gone. I went to gym around 4 p.m. and thought I could go back home early to prepare dinner. It turned out I went home late as I met an ex-colleague, had a chat with her, then went to the chinatown to get rice and I had to go back to the shops at the city centre as I was trying to look for cream of chicken soup and mushroom for tonight's dinner!

My feeling of dizziness and drowsiness didn't help at all. I'm not sure if that was the side effects of the anti-histamine tablets that I continued to take again since last Saturday. I didn't have a clear mind, and I can't feel myself - it's a kind of feeling that I had when I had anaemia =_=' Plus the increasing amount of blood dots on my skin/arms. All these things make me feel a bit worried again!? - Should I continue taking the anti-histamine tablets? How can I find out what I'm allergic to? Or, after all, is it just allergy that I'm having?

Talking about worries, obviously I'm under stress/feeling anxious/too worried, since I have some strange dreams again last night. I dreamt that I was being chased by a killer who had done massacre of others; I ran from HK to Taiwan and in Taiwan I was still chased and I fled with others and stayed in a hotel! I was waken up by the alarm of my mobile phone to do laundry in the early morning! I was planning to do laundry during the economy 7 hours so as to save money but it doesn't look like a good idea since I didn't sleep well after I turned on the washing machine, which was just next to my bedroom! I had another dream after I had fallen asleep again. That dream was about me moving to another flat with two of my ex-colleagues, which wasn't possible in real life! But the main point isn't about whether it's possible that'd happen, rather it seems to imply to me that maybe I want to make a change? And the killer dream means I'm afraid of something??

How can I not have those kinds of dreams again? I remember I used to have the 'missing flight to UK' and 'got purse/credit card stolen' dreams when I was doing my phd but I rarely that those dreams after I completed my study...

Breakfast: blueberry muffin from Sainsbury
not as good as those from Waitrose but not bad

Lunch: very lazy... just fried the pasta with leftovers

Dinner: roasted vegetables, pork chop & sushi! (all bought on discounts!) :)


Sushi from Waitirose was so good.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment