Friday, 28 October 2011

Family workshop at art gallery (3)

Another day (last day) of volunteering at art gallery for this half term family workshop.

There were only me and the artist taking care of a studio for the workshop. Fortunately there were not as many people as on the previous days. There seemed to be more Chinese families today as well. I still felt dizzy with 'heavy' head (ache) but perhaps because there were not many people in the room, I felt ok. I left the art gallery around 3:15 p.m. and went to subway for a quick meal before meeting a friend of mine at a casino for a chat. A chat with that friend of mine was like a counselling session, as we'd talk to each other about what was bothering us - especially since she and I had been going through similar difficulties. It was a good chat. Glad that she's travelling to HK in November! She must feel more relaxed when being in HK where at least she doesn't need to see/bump into those (gossiping) people she doesn't want to see!

I thought I'd have a plain evening as my dinner gathering with friends had been cancelled. Surprisingly someone has come out to town today... :)

Dinner: instant noodles with chicken breast & vegetables :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment