I was woken up by the sound of the door being shut by flatmate who went to work as usual at 8:30 a.m. I had a sort of nightmare last night - dreaming that I was moving house and someone was chasing me! I started doing some stretch exercises after waking up in the morning these days. I now can understand why my mum did that every morning when I was living with her in HK - when we reach a certain age, we need more exercises to strengthen our bodies! :p
I didn't go out for gym till around 11 a.m. I got a busy morning - buying noodles at Chinatown, going gym, and buying some fruit & vegetables from supermarket. I didn't enjoy doing shopping when it was raining. I mainly bought vegetables - since I roasted vegetables for the first time a few days ago, I want to try again and roast more vegetables! :p I wanted to buy blueberries but they were really expensive - even the ones from Aldi cost £1.99! I went to my favourite shop - Esprit - to see if I could get any bargains before it closed down. There were so many shoppers who tried their best to grab as many as they could! Maybe it's not a bad thing that I couldn't find any bargains, as I can save money! I feel a bit sad that it's closing down; I used to buy clothes there! It's the only shop that suits my style. :(
I started working on the anthology again. I tried to find some more photos for it by having a look at all the photos I have taken over the years since I had my first digital camera. Every time when I see my past photos, I can feel I'm getting older and older. I no longer look as innocent and young as before...
Lunch: quite simple & lazy...
broccoli, carrots, courgette, sweetcorn, beetroot & sausage roll!
I like the meal being that simple though! It lets my stomach 'rest' a bit (not needing to digest much)
Dinner: GBK! It always can cheer me up! :)
Wah, the BBQ sauce was yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment