Thursday, 27 October 2011

Looking forward to my first niece/nephew!?

Stayed at home and being a bit anti-social.

I felt ok today, though I still have that dizzy feeling & headache. The rainy weather discouraged me from going out. :(  I felt stuck at home though, feeling a bit bored... I revised a bit of ACCA F4 paper (Corporate Law). Couldn't help falling asleep while revising! The electrician rang me quite a number of times. I missed his calls in the daytime. In the evening around 9 p.m. he rang me a few times but each time no one said anything; I wondered if he pressed the wrong button!? =_='

My eldest brother chatted with me on msn for a short while in the early morning. He asked me if I would go back to HK next year and asked me to see his baby that is due in less than a month's time. I do want to see my 'nephew'/'niece'! Brother still doesn't know the gender of the baby as he and his wife try not to know till it's born.

Breakfast: pastry from Morrisons

It was steak & kidney pie again!?

Lunch: boiled rice with steamed salmon (with mushroom) & broccoli

Dinner: pasta in tomato soup with salmon, broccoli & carrots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment