I almost got tempted to skip the morning session of the class today, when I was in such a rush to get back to the college after making lunchbox, washing dishes, washing up and preparing my backpack. The tutor for today's class is a strict lady in my eyes and I didn't want to get late as she had requested. Later I found that a few of my classmates were late for the class but the tutor still allowed them into the class. Anyway.. Today's class was quite boring; we were taught about how to calculate the profits of a company and what to be included in the calculation. We were supposed to have revise the previous lessons so that we could understand what we were taught today. But I didn't revise and so it was a bit difficult for me to catch up; also I felt quite sleepy. I did sleep for about 7 hours but it seems these days I need to sleep 8 hours to feel energetic!
When the class finished, I felt relieved as the weekend is coming as well. My skin allergy seems to be getting better after I have started taking anti-histamine tablets and stopped using that shower gel with perfume. It's like a blessing when I can feel 'ok'...
As I was out of bread for breakfast, I went to Waitrose around 7:30 p.m. to see if I could get some bread at reduced prices. Yes I did! I got 2 olive buns, 1 cheese pretzel, and 1 raspberry brioche. Altogether I only needed to pay 28p! Too bad my favourite blueberry muffin was still not at a reduced price...
Lunch: a very lazy lunchbox today -
I only shallow fried the vegetables and reheat the leftovers from last night's soup..
Dinner: Another lazy meal - vegetables and tofu + sausage roll!
Plus last night's soup..
My bargains from Waitrose! :)
The bottom one (raspberry brioche) is for my VIP! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment