Thursday, 13 October 2011

Better mood but frustrated by the rash/itchy skin again!

School day again but with a better weather, better mood. :)

Today was the last day tuition of the F6 Taxation class. Though there'll still be revision lessons for this class, I already felt a bit more relaxed once today's class finished. 3 days of this class this week gave us enough stuff to digest! I still couldn't help falling asleep in the afternoon after lunch. :p Another reason why I felt relaxed after today's class is because I've only got 1 day class next week, then a week off the week after. :)

It seems these days quite a lot of my friends have gone travelling. One of them is travelling Scotland, another in London now. I wish I was travelling too! I miss the days when I could feel so 'free' of troubles..

It seems my 'allergy' has come back after I stopped taking the anti-histamine tablets yesterday!? :(  Actually I already felt a bit itchy all over my body today but I still felt 'ok'. Then after dinner tonight, I found my shoulder and neck got itchy & rash! :( I can't figure out what made the rash/itchiness. Does that mean I have to take the tablets again? I'm really tired of taking medicine - actually I used to use the no-medicine natural approach in the past when I didn't feel well. This year I've taken many more medicine than ever! Maybe that's one of the reasons why my body seems to have been over-reacting. It doesn't like me to take so many medicine!

Oh last night I dreamt that I flew back to HK to visit my family; I forgot to collect my luggage after getting off the plane and didn't realize that till I got back home! :S My VIP also went to HK with me too...

Lunch: My happy lunchbox!

Dinner: yummy codfish cake from Waitrose + roasted vegetables :)  

mini beef dinner from Waitrose (reduced price!) 

Yummy codfish cake! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment