Wednesday, 5 October 2011

I won't give up. 再接再厲!

A sound sleep with another weird dream last night. I dreamt that I changed to study 'media & communication'!

I wanted to be more 'productive' today. I tried not to turn on computer when I didn't need to. When I checked email, I read the email from Boots about my job application. It was unsuccessful. :( Quite disappointed but to be honest, I didn't think I answered those scenario questions well and so my unsuccessful application was not very surprising. I'm a bit unhappy and upset but that's a natural response, right?  Never mind. I won't give up. Maybe I'm not a kind of customer service type people. Anyway I have to work harder...

I started working on the anthology again. It's not easy. But it's a good experience and practice for me.

Don't know why I seem to feel a bit tired (even when I do nothing at home) these days but doing gym and someone's massage do help me feel energetic again!

Lunch: Scotch egg + pork minute steak + vegetables :)  

Dinner: McDonalds. The cashier 哥哥仔 was absent-minded. We ordered big fries & double cheeseburger but he gave us medium fries & Big Mac.. 
Hmm, the food seemed not enough; have I got a big stomach these days? :p  

No comments:

Post a Comment