It seems it's been ages since I last visited Bolton! The weather was not good - rainy and cool. But there were still many cars and people in Bolton! I guess that was because of the half term week. I didn't feel quite well today indeed. Last night I coughed and had to try hard to breathe when sleeping. Plus the severe headache I've got. :( I still had a good appetite for food though. But whenever I had a meal, my face would get hot. :S Shopping in Bolton was fun because there were many different kinds of shops (especially 1-pound shops!) and you could find a lot of items there (compared with Manchester city centre). How could we miss Bolton market when we were in Bolton? We went there when the market was about to close, to see if we could get any good bargain. My main target is always fish! But today there seemed to be less (good) fish and they were more expensive than before (during summer). I couldn't decide whether to buy any fish. At the end we didn't buy any and I was a bit disappointed. :( As we continued our shopping trip, I started feeling weak, short of breath and dizzy! :( My weak body seemed to be exhausted. So we had a short rest before dinner. I felt better afterward. A good partner does help! Hopefully I just had a cold/flu that made me so weak... otherwise I'll have to see the doctor again! :(
Breakfast: blueberry muffin from Waitrose
Not as good as the fresh ones.. a bit too wet!
Lunch at Sainsbury's: spaghetti carbonara with salad & garlic bread
Quite nice - the taste of the spaghetti was just right! And the salad was fresh! :)
Lunch at Sainsbury's: mega all day brunch
It was actually English breakfast. I like the sausage & egg. :)
'Free' sauces from Sainsbury's :p
No need to buy sauce indeed!
Oh I happened to get a banknote with so many '8' in the number! :D
Dinner at Morrisons: as usual, cheese & bacon omelette
The omelette was not as good as before - cooked for too long and not as much cheese & bacon as before
Dinner at Morrisons: fish & chips
the chips were good! :)
Oh Morrisons had lucky draws..
No comments:
Post a Comment