I was planning to go to gym in the morning but because of a call from a friend of mine and a chat with her, I didn't go till later in the afternoon. I should not go to gym indeed, because I wasn't really feeling well - I had been feeling dizzy and sometimes out of breath (which made me worry if I got anaemia again...). I didn't do long at the gym though. I did food shopping afterward and I was almost terrified by the crowded supermarkets and shopping malls. I had been expecting to have early dinner and food shopping with VIP at Morrisons later but as he got off work late, we couldn't make it to Morrisons Cafe by 7 p.m. I was a bit upset, maybe because I thought he shouldn't finish work late in order to satisify the 'demand' of some unreasonable requests or senior people.. though actually it's not his fault, it's something out of his control, and it's just a dinner we missed, not a big deal. I didn't think of his feelings when I lost my temper and didn't speak to him. :'( Sorry VIP...
How can I be more positive and happy?
Dinner: steamed salmon fillet from Morrisons..
Chicken & Mushroom Cumberland pie from Morrisons
Quite nice...
No comments:
Post a Comment